Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Hollywood and Bollywood, ALLAL's dream.



My name is Allal el Alaoui .I am a chronicler and
cinemagoer.My dream is to see the world united and
everybody smiles again.I have written a project with
the help of my colleagues and friends namely Razak ,
Mustapha Hayran , Essafi and Ahmed Bakkali.
My initiative tackles a noble goal that gathers two
gigantic dreaming compagnies ,Hollywood and Bollywood,
into a glittering and yet artistic night where the
world enjoys a wonderful meeting between stars and
super-stars , actors and actresses in order to serve
global peace without referring to any geographical
space nor any ethnic, religious and political status
,but instead this show or event relies on the mutual
respect between people and dialog of cultures
.holly-bolly-




No comments: